Let’s dive underwater and learn about different ocean creatures along the coral reefs through art. Learners will meet twice a week to engage in fun art activities such as drawing, painting, collaging, and making sculptures while listening to fun facts about ocean animals. The best part is when they get to share their masterpieces with their friends and take pride in a job well done!
This course will bring out the learners’ artistic talents and their love of nature. The activities in this club are designed to promote their fine motor skills, language skills, creativity, and cognitive development.
Starts: 2nd August, 2021
Ends: 27th August, 2021
Schedule: Mondays & Wednesdays
a) 1 pm to 1:30 pm
b) 3 pm to 3:30 pm
Age Limit: 3 to 6 years old
Participants: 2 to 6 learners
Guidance: Adult supervision needed
Club Fees: $100 (8 sessions over 4 weeks)
Ei Ei Phyo
Ms. Ei is one of the lead teachers at Central Park who found her passion for early childhood education when she started working as a preschool teacher in 2008. She is grateful to work with children in the very early stages of their development and see them learn and grow.
- Small materials such as beads and sequins can present themselves as choking hazards. Hence, adult supervision is needed.
- Depending on the level of the learners, caregivers may need to provide assistance with cutting activities. Scissors can also be dangerous if used incorrectly.
- Central Park Preschool and staff will not be liable for any personal injuries and/or property damages that may occur as a result of insufficient supervision.
- Working with glue or paint can be messy. So it is advised to wear an apron or a smock during class. Caregivers may also want to cover work areas with a cloth or a plastic sheet to prevent stains and spillages.
- Caregivers will need to collaborate with the facilitator in preparing materials before class. Instructions will be sent via Viber group chat.
No comment yet, add your voice below!